Thursday, December 30, 2010

Six years ago...

We were getting ready to be married!

The 6:00 chimes sounded and down the aisle we went. I was trembling!!!

Husband and wife!


This picture makes me laugh. I had asked for sparking white grape juice because I can't stand the taste of champagne (or any other kind of alcohol for that matter). I originally had a cup of juice, but it somehow got switched. I was pretending to drink a sip after each toast : )


Running through sparklers...




We have AMAZING things, seriously, to tell you about what the last week has looked like. I will try to get the story up soon. What a story the Lord is unfolding! My little girl is going to tell the world the marvelous deeds and the mighty, limitless power of our God!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Anniversary Rob and Jordan! Hope you have a good day!!

Sarah said...

I remember this day! Can't wait to hear the news!