Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Thing

The Girl With Many Shoes...
(she is almost always wearing a shoe on her right foot)
Brother's shoes...
Mommy's shoes (which she is saying now!!!!!)...





Daddy's shoes...


And every now and then a double up...


**********
We have been having a lot of random conversations lately about how Ansley is going to be our mischevious one. Zachary was always so cautious and never got "into" stuff. He was never the "I turned my back and there was powdered sugar all over the kitchen" type of toddler. Girlfriend on the other hand.... oh yes she is! She is a climber (praise the Lord!) and Zachary just became a climber like a year ago!

I was emptying the dishwasher and looked over to find her like this...


This her absolute favorite spot to be. Which was all fine and dandy until I ran upstairs to grab socks (30 seconds tops) and heard a weird banging noise coming from the bathroom. I walked in to find her throwing a ball in (laughing hysterically) the potty and then dunking her arms in and splashing. Oh my. Gross! I have to say though... Zachary and I were laughing so hard. It was mind boggling to him that she would splash in the potty and me, well, I just thought it was funny.



Rob made spaghetti on my birthday and it was seriously the messiest child/food experience I have ever seen. She does not kid with spaghetti.



A wrestling match:
Buzz vs. Buzz




Down for the count!


Scooter sharin'


Isaiah 43:19
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."

1 comment:

The McBs said...

I love to see the JOY in your family! You are a great mommy and so blessed to have a little trouble runnin' around! ha. I guess it keeps us humble. "no, i do not have everything under control. " ;)