Saturday, March 26, 2011

*Sigh*

"You are God alone

From before time began

You were on Your throne

You are God alone

And right now

In the good times and bad

You are on Your throne

You are God alone ."

-Phillips, Craig & Dean


Well, it was this brownish-orange or peach. (Peach glasses are in high demand??!) I'm thinking we might keep looking for some different options. It just feels like a constant reminder of the bigger problem- that her brain cannot keep her eyes straight or focused. The first couple of days were okay, but the last couple of days have been, um... not. We are in desperate need of prayer. We are weary of this long, deep valley. He gives... and He takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

I will praise Him more and more.


Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the LORD is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe."

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Women with glasses are super smart and beautiful, no matter the reason (Ansley and I have something in common!). She is a fashionista in the making...

Frugalissa Finds said...

she is beautiful. Praying!

Lynn A. Belle said...

My son needed glasses when he was four. I HATED IT!!! But, I found tht wire rims were less noticeable to my eyes. HE thought they were totally cool. I think Ansley looks adorable in her glasses! My family and I are praying for you and yours. I pray that the miracles keep coming for Ansley and that the heaviness is lifted from your hearts.

Rachel said...

Well I know Josh talked to Rob yesterday and he said that Ansley now has thinner glasses. So I'm not for sure if these are the first pair or the second but I think these are super cute!!