Thursday, September 1, 2011

Babe of my Heart

I'm going to just let you know that within the first 15 seconds you are probably going to want to "x" out of this video. If your heart is beating, it's going to feel an ache. KEEP WATCHING. Redemption stories will wash over you. THIS is why. This is why, as the body of believers in Jesus Christ, we are commanded to care for orphans in their distress. I understand not everyone is called to adoption, but we are all called to do something.

(Turn up your volume...love this song. My word, has He turned our dust into beautiful things!)


2 comments:

Sacrifices of Joy said...

LOVe this!! Looks like we are starting our adoption journeys about the same time!

Kat said...

I'm going to wait to watch this...I think with where I'm at in our adoption it may make me unable to function the rest of the day...maybe if/when we get a referral :) I'll keep it ready for when that happens. I am a little emotional (A LOT ACTUALLY) right now. So excited for you though!